Friday, August 5, 2011

I just want to be your L.O.V.E.R. Girl!

And now we are official...Why on earth did it take us a year to come up with a name?  Stephanie went on a family cruise and met some ladies in a book club as was told we MUST have a name.  And I agree.  I'm a dork, so I want to have shirts and bags and I'm so in agrement with Tamara that we need to enter our group in the 4th of July Parade.  It was a group effort but we came up with the name L.O.V.E.R. Girlz.  The Lover stands for League Of Very Extraordinary Readers...I think it's pretty darn cool!  And...I've come up with a logo...in the words of Tamara..."Let me find out!"

1 comment:

  1. This blog site is absolutely fabulous! Let's continue to keep up with the good work as we enter a new chapter of our book club...get it...chapter, lol.

    ReplyDelete